What Is Stopping Your Implementation Of Your Vision Of Your Point B?
Dear Friend and Fellow Entrepreneur,
What kind of expertise and experience could MOST help you and your company, right now, to get past the major impediments blocking your path and help you to genuinely accelerate the successful implementation of your vision?
I’m Robert Lee Goodman, Ceo and Chief ImpleMentor at Ceo Resource LLC, and I might be able to help.
I invite you to take a look at my services I offer here in how my special compound interest and how my special “Compound Interest” might benefit you.
Key Services I Provide My Clients Include:
:::: Hourly Consulting / Virtual Executive Service – ranges from $75 per hour to $175 per hour, depending upon the number of hours needed and the duration of the engagement. (This is often the ideal starting point, and can be the lowest cost, if you need additional part-time, interim senior-level help – or especially if you need multiple à la carte services such as action planning, sales and marketing planning, business planning and/or fundraising help.)
:::: Strategy, Tactics and Action Planning – ranges from $2,495 and up depending on the needs and complexity of your business. This is the usual, best à la carte starting point for most startup companies so that you know where you’re going before you enthusiastically start down the wrong path. (Do you know the best realistic strategies and tactics for genuine, believable implementation that will accelerate your journey to your Point B – and convince investors that you have a cost-effective and achievable execution plan once you get their money?)
:::: Sales and Marketing Planning Services – ranges from $350 to $1,995 with all services focused on answering 200+ pivotal questions about your marketing and sales strategies, pricing and tactics for your specific products and services, how to identify your market niche and micro niche, your strategy and tactics for rising above the noise level, what you’re going to do to grab your prospective customers’ attention and exactly how you intend to motivate them to pull the trigger and actually buy your products and services. (Since “everything starts with a sale” virtually all startup companies need this – before they’re ready to start a business plan.)
:::: Business Plans / Financial Projections – ranges from $595 to $1,995. (Hint: Lack of realistic, genuinely implementable financials is a key reason for startup and funding failure. If you’re driving assumptions are wrong, your projections are wrong. Find out my straight forward solution for quickly and easily destroying many of the usual planning road blocks – and minimizing both dead end trails and “analysis paralysis.”)
:::: Fundraising – ranges from a low of $75 per hour to $175 per hour depending upon the number of hours needed and the duration of the engagement. My PPM Service is priced at $2,495 and my turnkey Fundraising Service is priced at only $9,750 for the first three months. (We want to make sure you are complying with both state and federal securities laws while properly motivating investors to stroke the check! Please note that I do not offer contingent fundraising services since it, and my receipt of “success fees,” are violations of state and federal securities laws.)
The details and the deliverables for each of these services are transparently described when you click Startup Company Services and Prices. This document also includes dozens of testimonials from my prior clients. Additionally, you can find out more about my cost-effective reduced rates by clicking Virtual Executive Services.
My Compound Knowledge And What It Means to You
One main reason you should hire me to help you and your company is because of my unique “Compound Knowledge” about startup companies that can directly benefit you and your company right now.
During the past two decades, I’ve already directly helped THOUSANDS of diverse startup companies and their CEOs, in 49 of the 50 states, in nearly four dozen countries, on six of the seven continents.
I’ve helped these companies, in more than 150 different industries, with their strategy and tactics, action planning, business planning, problem solving, fundraising and plan implementation.
All of this has also added to my own Compound Knowledge about startup companies.
Compound Knowledge is like compound interest: the more relevant experiences, data and skill sets that you add to your bank of principle knowledge, the more you know and the more your Compound Knowledge account grows.
I’ve also learned that the greater your level of Compound Knowledge, the more “dots you can connect” in quickly solving problems and tapping opportunities!
In addition to all that I learned from earning my Engineering Physics and MBA degrees, I gained volumes more Compound Knowledge about people, business, customers and startups from starting and operating four dozen of my own companies during the 15 years prior to starting my consulting company over two decades ago.
This included successfully raising $25 million from 1,200 angel investors and venture capitalists for my own companies – and included taking my software company public.
Just as important, I’m grateful to have accumulated volumes of additional Compound Knowledge on startups from the extensive additional experiences, insights, epiphanies and expertise that I’ve gained over the past two dozen years from working closely with thousands of diverse client companies, CEOs and entrepreneurs in almost every conceivable industry – learning each company’s detailed, inside moving parts and helping each of them slay their own multitude of dragons that were blocking their path to success.
This additional Compound Knowledge comes from my working directly, one-on-one, with thousands of very bright, visionary CEOs, entrepreneurs and founders.
It comes from understanding each of their visions – seeing the inside, unfiltered workings of their companies – crystallizing what may be only a fuzzy business model – developing action-item tactics that truly fit their strategies – helping them fix what may be broken – redesigning what may not fit – learning what worked and what didn’t work – all of it with the goal of accelerating the successful implementation of each of their visions.
Even though each company is unique, many have the same issues and dragons that you may face: cash flow, sales, marketing, personnel issues, raising capital, juggling priorities, managing growth, missing puzzle pieces – and too little time to get it all done.
This Compound Knowledge on startup companies that I’ve earned from the combination of my degrees, my own four dozen companies and those thousands of past client companies really IS the special and essential ingredient in my services that I am offering you.
My extensive Compound Knowledge base is not something that you simply get in school earning an MBA – or from just working for a few employers or even working with a few hundred consulting clients.
The good news is that all of my aggregate experience and expertise – including all of the Compound Knowledge on startup companies that I’ve gained over the past 35 years – is available to you and your company – on a very cost-effective basis.
Isn’t this the kind of expertise that you and your company need right now?
If you’re ready to take the next step, let’s get started!
If you are faced with immediate needs or opportunities, I invite you to use the Contact Us tab to let me know how I can best help you and your start up and emerging company.
All the best,
Robert Lee Goodman, MBA
Ceo & Chief ImpleMentor
Ceo Resource LLC
PS: Free 20 Minute Introductory Telephone or Skype Call
If you’re interested in my services, I would be delighted to schedule a 20 minute introductory telephone or Skype call at no charge.
That way I can find out more about you, your company – and maybe brainstorm a few quick questions or concerns you may have concerning your company or suggest a few new ideas or approaches that might benefit you – and discuss how I might best help you reach your current Point B as quickly as possible.
The way that my process works is that the first 20 minutes of the introductory call are free. At that point, we can stop for no charge.
Or, we can continue on an immediate follow-up phone call after the payment of at least a one hour consulting fee at my standard rate of $175 per hour is made. (You’re welcome to pay for additional hours at the same time if you wish.)
That way, you receive 80 minutes of consultation for the price of 60 minutes.
If you prefer, you can prepay the hour of consulting prior to our first phone call. That way, our conversation and brainstorming are not interrupted. You can make a payment at my website by clicking Payment.
Note: All prices and terms are subject to change and to my time availability.
What I Do | Who I Help | How I Help Them
What I Do:
"I Help Startups Start and Stay Started."
Who I Help
I help entrepreneurs and startup companies identify the best path to get from their current Point A to their vision's Point B while helping them avoid or slay many of the lethal dragons that get in the way of success.
Some Of My Primary Services
::: Chief ImpleMentor - Mentoring and Implementation For the Startup and Emerging Company :::
What is your start up or emerging company's constraint to growth? Or, if you haven't yet started your startup, what is your constraint to starting?
To date, my company, Ceo Resource LLC, has already helped, on a one-on-one basis, THOUSANDS of diverse startup and emerging companies and their CEOs in 49 of the 50 states in nearly four dozen countries on six of the seven continents with their business planning, strategy and tactics, action planning, problem solving, fundraising, dragon slaying and plan implementation.
Key services I provide my clients include:
::: Virtual CEO / Virtual Executive Services
::: Strategic and Tactical Planning For Start Up Companies
::: Fundraising Service For Finding Angel Investor Capital
::: Business Plans, Planning and Realistic Implementation
::: Real Estate Consulting Services, Including Virtual Executive Service
::: Hourly and Project Based Consulting
::: Other Services For Start Up And Emerging Companies
How can I best help you with YOUR start up or emerging company's success?
Robert Lee Goodman, MBA
Ceo & Chief ImpleMentor
Funding Foreplay – The Book
Romance and Seduce Investors For Your Startup Company
Amazon #1 Bestseller!
Funding Foreplay is a easy "how to" training course that teaches startup company CEOs how to properly prepare and present the dozen documents you must have to successfully romance and seduce angel investors and VC to invest in your company.
I have condensed and distilled down what is required for funding foreplay - techniques that have taken me three decades to acquire and fine tune with real companies and real deals.
Techniques that I used to raise over $25 million for my own companies.
Funding Foreplay - The Book includes full, unabridged transcripts of my five hour Funding Foreplay Audio Course that sells on Amazon for $97.
The future of your new company depends on your success of raising investor capital.
Get "Funding Foreplay - The Book" today - so you can start successfully raising your capital - before it's too late.
Don't have a Kindle? Get the free reader for your PC, Mac or smart phone by clicking FREE. Easier to read than Acrobat!
101 Pivotal Questions About YOUR Startup Company
101 Pivotal Questions About Your Startup Company
Amazon #1 Bestseller!
Before you are ready to produce a meaningful business plan for your startup or emerging company, you need to have thought through a series of pivotal issues in order to end up with a realistic plan for implementation.
Get "101 Pivotal Questions About Your Startup Company" today - so you can start knowing your answers by tomorrow.
The future of your new company depends on your answers.
Now Available at Amazon for the Kindle - Click the book cover to order!
Don't have a Kindle? Get the free reader for your PC, Mac or smart phone by clicking FREE. Easier to read than Acrobat!
Five Year Life
Don't Start ANY Relationship, New Job or Career Before Answering These Pivotal 82 Questions About You!
#1 Amazon Bestseller In Job Hunting!
#1 Amazon Bestseller In Personal Transformation!
Are you someone who is facing major life changes such as: students and graduates; those who are dating, marrying or divorcing; those who are job hunting, have lost their job, changing careers or starting their own business; those who are seeking personal transformation or who are re-evaluating their lives for a variety of other reasons?
The book FIVE YEAR LIFE is a short, simplified motivational guide and workbook to help you quickly identify your own personal, career and relationship life goals.
By answering the book’s easy 82 question quiz, you can help ensure that your multiple goals are consistent and compatible for all aspects of your life along with the multiple goals of wives, husbands and significant others.
FIVE YEAR LIFE helps readers avoid wasting weeks, months or even years of their lives traipsing down dead-end paths caused by goal incompatibilities.
FIVE YEAR LIFE is now available at Amazon in both Paperback and Kindle formats - Click the book cover to order today!
New To Real Estate Investments?
Feeling overwhelmed? Need help with due diligence or with raising investor capital? Unsure of your strategies and tactics? Need hourly mentoring and consulting on your first, or next, purchase?
Or, do you need experienced help with "get it done" roll-up-your-sleeves real-life implementation?
Click Real Estate ImpleMentor and find out how my clients tap my three decades of experience as cost-effective solutions to building their own real estate empire.
Need Sample Fundraising Documents?
Wishing you had real, complete sample documents to use as guides for all the documents you need to prepare - before romancing your money?
- Needing a real life sample business plan and Reg D PPM investor fundraising documents complete with subscription agreement?
- Wishing you had real documents that are almost always so highly confidential that they are never available as guides for start up companies?
- Wanting all the 14 real life sample documents that are included with the Funding Foreplay Audio Course - without the audio course?
- Wanting them all in your hands in the next five minutes?
Then, this is the deal you want - all for only $27.
Click Fundraising Documents for details!
Ideas, Info And Free Stuff
- Angel Investor Network (37)
- Angel Investors (228)
- At Home Business Ideas (23)
- Best Business Ideas 2011 (19)
- Best Online Business Ideas (16)
- Blog (6,313)
- Business Advertising Ideas (84)
- Business Card Ideas (13)
- Business Cards Templates Free Download (10)
- Business Continuity Plan Example (19)
- Business Gift Ideas (19)
- Business Ideas 2011 (77)
- Business Ideas For 2011 (55)
- Business Ideas For 2012 (79)
- Business Ideas For Beginners (72)
- Business Ideas For College Students (68)
- Business Ideas For Students (71)
- Business Ideas For Teenagers (73)
- Business Ideas With Low Investment (69)
- Business Level Strategy (80)
- Business Model (1)
- Business Plan Doc (6)
- Business Plan Executive Summary (28)
- Business Plan Software For Mac (17)
- Business Plan Template Free (15)
- Business Plan Template Pdf (13)
- Business Plan Templates (25)
- Business Plan Writer (9)
- Business Plan Writing (16)
- Business Planning (15)
- Business Planning Process (18)
- Business Plans Template (26)
- Business Proposal Example (19)
- Business Proposal Ideas (14)
- Business Proposal Letter (12)
- Business Proposal Pdf (11)
- Business Proposal Sample (9)
- Business Proposal Sample Letter (30)
- Business Startup Ideas (19)
- Business Strategy Definition (18)
- Business Strategy Ppt (10)
- Business Strategy Template (14)
- Certified Financial Planner Salary (32)
- Cheap Business Ideas (15)
- Cheap Virtual Office (45)
- Church Program Templates (15)
- Corrective Action Plan Template (18)
- Creating A Business Plan (9)
- Crowd Funding (155)
- Crowd Sourcing (355)
- Developing A Business Plan (15)
- Digital Marketing Plan (102)
- Ebay Business Ideas (12)
- Financial Planning Association (15)
- Financial Planning Calculator (20)
- Financial Planning Jobs (14)
- Financial Planning Process (19)
- Financial Planning Worksheet (15)
- First Command Financial Planning (25)
- Food Business Ideas (24)
- Free Business Card Software (10)
- Free Business Cards Templates (35)
- Free Business Powerpoint Templates (18)
- Free Financial Planning Software (13)
- Free Funeral Program Templates (2)
- Free Marketing Plan Template (15)
- Free Small Business Software (12)
- Great Business Ideas (17)
- Hotel Marketing Plan (11)
- How Much Does It Cost To Start A Business (92)
- How To Become A Financial Planner (17)
- How To Create A Business Plan (25)
- How To Create A Marketing Plan (13)
- How To Do A Business Plan (14)
- How To Make A Business Plan (11)
- How To Make Business Plan (17)
- How To Start A Business In Florida (69)
- How To Start A Business With No Money (86)
- How To Start A Business Without Money (73)
- How To Start A Cleaning Business (108)
- How To Start A Consulting Business (74)
- How To Start A Landscaping Business (67)
- Hr Planning Process (23)
- Human Resource Planning Process (47)
- Ideas For Business (16)
- Incident Managers Begin Planning For The Demobilization Process (27)
- Integrated Marketing Communications Plan (155)
- International College Of Financial Planning (8)
- Internet Cafe Business Plan (17)
- Journal Of Financial Planning (17)
- Juice Plus Virtual Office (232)
- Legal Executive Jobs (22)
- List Of Business Ideas (66)
- Low Investment Business Ideas (64)
- Managerial Economics And Business Strategy (28)
- Manpower Planning Process (28)
- Marketing Ideas For Small Business (30)
- Marketing Plan Definition (13)
- Marketing Planning (16)
- Microsoft Office Client (15)
- Mobile Business Ideas (68)
- New Business Ideas In India (18)
- New Ideas For Business (18)
- Nsa Virtual Office (16)
- Office Space Online (29)
- Office Space Quotes (2)
- Online Business Plan (20)
- Own Business Ideas (17)
- Personal Financial Plan (22)
- Poultry Farming Business Plan (25)
- Premiere Executive Suites (42)
- Profitable Business Ideas (113)
- Program Templates (12)
- Project Execution Plan (75)
- Project Executive (34)
- Project Management Plan Example (13)
- Project Management Plan Sample (27)
- Project Management Plan Template (23)
- Project Planning Steps (25)
- Project Risk Management Plan (38)
- Restaurant Business Plan (20)
- Restaurant Marketing Plan (19)
- Sales And Operations Planning (92)
- Sales Executive Jobs (32)
- Sales Strategy Examples (31)
- Sample Business Plan Pdf (13)
- Sample Business Proposal (25)
- Sample Business Proposals (15)
- Sample Marketing Plan (12)
- Sample Of Marketing Plan (18)
- Sample Project Management Plan (11)
- Simple Business Ideas (100)
- Small Business Ideas For 2011 (31)
- Small Business Ideas In India (11)
- Small Business Marketing Plan (24)
- Small Business Marketing Strategy (37)
- Small Business Plan Template (14)
- Small Scale Business Ideas (60)
- Social Media Marketing Plan (148)
- Social Media Marketing Plan Template (92)
- Start Your Own Business Ideas (21)
- Starting A Business Checklist (10)
- Starting A Catering Business (24)
- Starting A Small Business Checklist (20)
- Starting Up A Business (18)
- Starting Your Own Business Ideas (32)
- Strategic Marketing Planning (26)
- Strategic Plan Example (17)
- Strategic Planning Pdf (19)
- Strategic Planning Ppt (33)
- Strategic Planning Process (32)
- Strategic Planning Template (13)
- Strategy Business (12)
- Successful Business Ideas (18)
- Succession Planning Template (9)
- Template (93)
- Template For Business Plan (10)
- The Academy Of Business Strategy (16)
- Top 10 Business Ideas (17)
- Top Venture Capital Firms (15)
- Venture Capital (345)
- Venture Capital Trusts (40)
- Virtual Business Address (13)
- Virtual Business Personal Finance (14)
- Virtual Office Nyc (18)
- Virtual Office Temps (17)
- Watch Office Space (3)
- Watch Office Space Online (2)
- Web Business Ideas (82)
- What Is A Venture Capitalist (44)